文法: Grammar a Day - Level 2 [ 積もりだった (tsumoridatta) ]

積もりだった (tsumoridatta) - I had the intention to do (but I
didn't)

--- Notes ---
つもりだ in past form becomes つもりだった and generally describe
a decision taken in a given moment in the past but which corresponding
action finally haven't been realised.

--- Examples ---
僕は彼女と結婚するつもりだった。
I had the intention to marry her (but I didn't).

今日は誰も来ないし、私も出かけないつもりだった。
Today, nobody should have come, and I hadn't intention to leave too.

正しく見直したつもりだったが、間違ってしまった。
I intended to review it properly, but unfortunately I made mistakes.

自分では大人になったつもりだったが、子どもっぽい行動してしまった。
I intended to become an adult by myself, but finally I acted the childish
way.

優しく言ったつもりだったが、「それをしなさい!」と聞こえてしまった。
I intended to tell it gently, but finally I have been heard 'Do it!' (in
an imperative way).

自分では元気になったつもりだったが、またどこか痛くなってしまった。
I intended to recover my strength by myself, but finally I felt painful
somewhere again.

--- Comments ---
Hey chadxtiman, Thanks for contributing, but the grammar section of this
site isn`t a good place to post vocabulary. If you want to contribute vocab
I think Jim breens dictionary is the best place to do it. heres a link
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/wwwjdic.html (contributor: tigert)

I intend to give a second life to this entry changing it completly:
Meaning: fat ふとい
Example: My friend is very fat 私の友達はとても太いです。
JLPT Level: 4
Category: grammar
Author: chadxtiman
No example.
I fixed the alert of Mikiさん just below. (contributor: 赤毛)

#6851 またどこか痛くなってしまった。woulbe be better.
(contributor: Miki)

--- View this entry online ---
http://www.jgram.org/pages/viewOne.php?tagE=tsumoridatta


No comments:

Post a Comment